USDA Government Home Loans
United States Department of Agriculture Rural Development
By definition, USDA home loan program is a program that assists approved lenders in proving low-moderate income households the opportunity to own adequate, modest, decent, safe and sanitary dwellings as their primary residence in eligible rural areas. What this means is that the government guarantees these loans therefore allowing lenders to offer extremely low interest rates. The goal of this program is to make home ownership a reality, promote prosperity, create thriving communities and improve the quality of life in rural areas throughout the United States.
Tex-Con Industries works with you every step of the way from getting approval to opening the door of your new home for the first time. With almost 30 years working on USDA homes, we have become experts in the processes of the home loan program. We understand what needs to be done, how to do it and with open communication and team work we will do everything we can to get you qualified. There may be obstacles in the way but through hard work and dedication your dream can become a reality. Once you are qualified, we then work with you to build the new custom home of your dreams. Since we are building custom homes, we work directly with you in making choices throughout the home to make it perfect for you!
Anybody can apply for a USDA loan, but they must meet these certain requirements
- Meet income requirements
- Agree to personally occupy the dwelling as their primary residence
- Be a U.S. Citizen, U.S. non-citizen national or Qualified Alien
- Have legal capacity to meet the loan obligation
- Have not been debarred or suspended from participation in federal programs
- Demonstrate the willingness to meet credit obligations in a timely manner
- Purchase a property that meets all program criteria